Sunday, October 13, 2013

Out and About

Lately I've been getting calls for makeup from clients wanting makeup for outings. Typically most makeup requests I get are either for weddings or shoots, so this works perfect for me considering that wedding season is slowly winding down as we head into fall. 

One of my clients this weekend was Gail Johnson from Gail Johnson weddings. Check out her website here.
I met Gail about a year ago when I was marketing my services to wedding planners in the Atlanta area. I must say, Gail was extremely nice and pleasant. She is great at what she does and creates spectacular weddings customized to each client. For her makeup, she wanted a look that she could wear for 12 hours, as she was coordinating a wedding that day and wanted to look nice.

Before...

 Gail liked the concept of a "cat eye" so I gave her extra long lashes to help create the look without looking like an Egyptian queen
 We decided on simple, peachy lips since her eyes had the pop of color...
 Finished Look!
 Loved the decor in her office so I figured I'd share...she sure is creative!

 She let down her hair...the hair is all hers!

 She looked really pretty...

Makeup by UD@FaceByMaori

Happy Sunday!

God bless xoxo

6 comments: