Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fox Atlanta Shoot: "The Gathering Season"

Yesterday was loads of fun! I got to work at the Fox 5 Atlanta office bright and early in the morning for a segment that will be aired on Friday, October 18th at 9 am. The segment will feature Alpharetta based stylist, Sue Devos talking about fall trends and how to wear the looks. Makeup was done by me for Sue and  three other models.

I must apologize for not having my regular before and afters but I literally got less than 2 hours to work on all four people, coupled with the fact that I was so excited and focused on getting my work done in time for the shoot to begin. But once my work was done...all my none-existent picture taking skills showed up! Fox 5 TV anchor, Karen Graham actually called me "paparazzi" because I bumped into a couple of the crew members trying to get "the" shot..lol. So bear with me, even though I do not have the before and afters I still have a ton of pictures of us on set to share...Enjoy!

Sue with her foundation on...
 Sue all done
 Working on the second model
 Working on the male model..
 Sue with Karen
 Us!
 Me and Tonya. She put the whole segment together...thanks Tonya~
For Barbara's makeup I just went for a clean fresh look..Ohh and remember I said "none-existent picture taking skills" hence the reason why the picture above is too bright and the one below is a bit dark!
 Karen, Lucy and Sue
 I "heart" Lucy...she inspires me to do great things!! Same makeup concept...clean and fresh. Loved her leather jacket and skirt.
 Makeup done by moi for all three hotties...and the guy!
 Me and Karen...We decided on a "pop your hip" picture...lol
 The crew and Lucy!! Charles "the camera guy" was extremely friendly




The End!

Don't forget to check out the segment this Friday at 9 am!!

God bless xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment