Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bridal Designer Spotlight: Zuhair Murad

For people that don't know me...at certain times I get really obsessive over things I like. A great example of one of such occasions is now! Let me explain...I had previously said that I'd pick out my favorite gowns from designers and then post them on here but quite frankly once I got on Zuhair Murad's website, I knew that trying to select my faves from his collection would not be easy...why??? because I like everything!  At this point, I might as well just post the link to his page and call it a day!

***why do I have the feeling that I'm going to be obsessing a lot when I blog about these designers???***

72 hours later, and after much deliberation...

Here are my faves...Enjoy!

2013 collection (I prefer this collection to his 2014 collection)
For brides that would like to rock two looks, the next look is just a great way to switch from a ceremony to reception dress. Just take off the fuller skirt and then, voila! a fab reception dress...love it. This is my absolute fave:)


Love the veil below
2014 collection


 Here's another style that can give you two looks...




I think with this collection, accessorizing will have to be minimal. The dresses are already so detailed that adding a lot of "extras" might just be a tad bit too much.

God bless xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment