Sunday, October 27, 2013

Introducing: StyleByMaori!!!

 It is public knowledge that I love when a bride's overall look is spot on! Hair is fab, makeup is fab, dress is fab and accessories are fab too!  So a few years ago I decided to add "bridal styling" into the list of services I provide to my clients ensuring that every aspect of a brides's look is taken care of by me and my glam squad!

StyleByMaori is a subset of Maori, a makeup and style company that focuses strictly on styling brides. What more could a bride ask for? A personal bridal stylist to help select the perfect dress and most sought-after accessories from the best boutiques and stores in select cities in the US, Europe and Africa. StyleByMaori has developed relationships with many bridal salons to offer you the best selection when it comes to dress options, accessories and every bridal detail in between. We know the inventory of dresses in the shops, what’s showing on the runway and how to make your search for the perfect dress seamless. We narrow down your search time based on the details we discuss such as fit, personality, and uniqueness of designers! StyleByMaori will stand by the bride to ensure that she looks amazing on her special day, taking care of all choices for the bride regarding her look.

Lola contacted me because she needed help finding that perfect dress for her upcoming nuptials. She was very specific about what she wanted her dress to look like...a little bit of bling, low back, lace and definitely not a tube dress...wow did I have my work cut out for me! We went to a few bridal stores and ended up at the Priscilla of Boston store (now closed). It so happened that they were closing so the entire store was 50% off! We ended up with 2 dresses within her budget!

Look 1...


 Notice that this dress is made of lace, low-back, has a little bling and was definitely not a tube dress...yay! We listen and deliver!
 Look 2...

She wanted something covered for her Nikkai ceremony.




So...for all you future-brides out there reach out to me and I'd be happy to make you look A-mazing on your special day!! 

Currently taking clients for 2014 weddings.

**We assist clients outside of our home base (Atlanta) through our virtual bridal styling service**

Happy Sunday!

God bless xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment