Sunday, October 20, 2013

Makeover: Neatcards Inc CEO, Lucy Iloenyesi

I have heard people say that people can be a blessing in your life but never really understood it until I met Lucy. Maybe I phrased that wrong...what I mean is, I  have definitely had close family and friends bless me but  not someone who I had met only once in my entire life!

Lucy is extremely creative and big on harnessing other peoples talent (in my opinion) and I absolutely love that about her! She believes that making money should come from your talent and not working in corporate america (amen to that). She makes phenomenal invitations for varying events, customizing them to every clients needs. You can check out her work here http://www.neatcardsinc.com/. Since I met her so many doors have opened up for me...just want to say thanks Lucy!

Before....
 Working on Lucy...
Lucy gave me free rein to make her look beautiful...with no concepts in mind, I just winged it and I loved the end result!

Not sure what I was doing here...I think I just wanted them to get bits of her home office which was fab!
Did I mention that she was creative??? Oh I did in my writeup..lol. Well, it doesn't hurt to say it twice!
I was obsessing over her office and made the photographer take some pictures so I could share with you guys.
Fixing up her hair...yup...I do have some skills with hair :)
Lucy all done


Makeup by UD@FaceByMaori
Style by Dzerassa Kambegova
Pictures by Shae Owens Photography

God Bless xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment