Saturday, October 19, 2013

Get the Look: Grey Smokey Eye

Hello everyone!! My apologies for being a way for a few days...I was basking in my 2 seconds of fame! Actually, that's not entirely true...was just extremely busy. Anyways, on to my post... 

Ideally, I would love for people that come on my blog to learn a thing or two about makeup application and some of the different products I use on my clients. So, my plan is to share at least once a month, pictures of a client/model I worked on, and how I created their makeup look. Today's look is just all about  creating a grey smokey eye...enjoy!

Model before...

 Prepped her skin by using Shiseido oil free moisturizer and Smashbox photofinish. Used a foundation brush and lightly applied MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC45 and MAC select cover up in NW35 under the eye area.
 Set her foundation using MAC Studio Fix powder in NC40 amd MAC Mineralize Skinfinish pressed powder in Medium Deep around her temple and jaw line.
 Used a dark grey eye shadow from my coastal scents palette, MAC Eye shadow in Electra and Carbon all blended together. MAC Eye shadow in Shroom was used in her tear duct and under her brow as a highlighter.
 Eye shadow application complete.
 Glued on some falsies by Ardell (can't remember the #) and used the MAC Opulash in Optimum black on her upper and lower lashes.
 Cleaned off any excess product on her face and reapplied some more face powder.
 Used MAC Eye brow pencil in Spiked to fill in her brows.
 For her cheeks, MAC blush in Sweet as Cocoa did the trick! Lined her lips with a MAC lip liner in BBQ and then MAC lipmix in white.
 Yandi doing what she does best....
 First look...
 Second look...Switched it up a bit by tapping a little bit of MAC Mineralize blush in Gentle on her cheeks and then adding MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick on her lips.

Makeup by UD@FaceByMaori
Style by UD@StyleByMaori
Hair by Yandi@Salon Vixen

God Bless xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment