Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bridal Designer Spotlight: Angel Sanchez

I can just hear my husband saying "...says who? Because you like this designer's style does not mean someone else will...do not impose your preferences on others". Well...he's right (even though I hate to admit it!)...so I intend to blog about a variety of bridal designers with varying design aesthetics and not just the ones I like. However, I will be picking my favorite dresses from each designer and posting them on here. There'll be something for everyone...I promise!!!

That being said, my inspiration to show some of my faves from bridal designer, Angel Sanchez came from one of the brides I worked with last week. This bride arrives in a low back fit and flare dress with chiffon fabric criss crossing at the back and buttons that run down both sides of her hips. It was simple but fit the bride like a glove...loved it!! Had to get a picture to share with y'all!



Known for having impeccable architectural lines in his garments, Angel Sanchez has been making bridal dresses for two decades. He has dressed a ton of celebrities, like Eva Longoria, Sandra Bullock, Beyonce and Salma Hayek; most of who end up making the best dressed list when they sport one of his gowns on the red carpet. I love the "cleanness" of his gowns.

Here are my faves from his spring 2014 collection.

 This is my absolute favorite in the entire collection...gorge-y!


  


I'm obsessed with the back of this dress!

A great bridesmaid option...love the color..structure...everything!

Here's a video showing his entire 2014 bridal collection...Enjoy!


1 comment: