Thursday, October 3, 2013

Client: International Model and Fashion Editor, Anita Rincon

One of my clients this past weekend was International Model and Fashion Editor, Anita Rincon. Anita writes a fashion and beauty column for Metro International, currently the largest international newspaper in the world and is set to launch her swimwear line called Voces Swimwear. She has also been modelling since she was 17. Despite all her accomplishments, she was extremely sweet and told me a lot about what she does, and how she plans to takeover the Fashion industry. This was her first time in the "A" and couldn't believe how nice everyone was to her...I think she was genuinely surprised. Can't really blame her though...I used to live in the east coast as well and all I can say is...people,smiling reduces wrinkles and helps with aging...'nuff said!

For her makeup, she wanted a smokey eye but specifically told me "no nude lips". Here's a list of the products I used for her look.

Anita's Look
Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + in 55 -
MAC Studio sculpt foundation in NC25 (for highlighting)
MAC Select Sheer concealer in NW35
MAC Mineralize powder in Medium Deep and Light
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon, Saddle and Soft Brown
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Joy
Riri "Hearts" MAC Extended Play Gigablack Mascara
MAC 34 eyelashes
MAC Snob Lipstick
MAC Lipgloss in Pink Nouveau


 Once I walked into her hotel room, the first thing I  noticed was that she had such an A-mazing skin tone. I remember thinking...my work is going to be so easy... and sure enough, it was!
She took the pics below with her phone. Couldn't stay to get pictures of her dressed up....the life of a mom!






To learn more about Anita, check out her interview here with theGlit.

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment