Monday, October 7, 2013

Celebrity Makeup: Kaleena "Go to work" video shoot

I was showing one of my co-workers my blog and she just blurts out..."which celebrities have you done? I don't see any celebrities? Aren't you supposed to be a celebrity makeup artist?" Then I began wondering..how do people get that title, celebrity makeup artist? So I came up with this postulation...as long as you have done makeup for a minimum of two celebrities, then you get the title of celebrity makeup artist!Now, if my postulation is correct then I might just have to add that title to my name....Celebrity makeup artist, UD...lol.

In this regard, I figured I'd bring back an "oldie"...

Sometime last year I worked with Kaleena (from the group, Diddy Dirty Money) for her "Go to work" video shoot. Working with celebrities definitely has its challenges (Yandi Biza,you know what I'm talking about!) but overall it was ok and Kaleena was really nice.

And my 11 hour day begins....

Check out her claws..ermmm sorry nails!

Look 1




Yep, that's her hair shes holding...The hair was a prop for her dance routine!
Check out her shoes!

Look 2
For her lips I used MAC Ruby Woo lipstick and then placed the studs individually on her lips
Contoured her nose to make it look smaller
Great job Yandi and Sekina on her hair!
Did makeup for all her dancers as well..

Pheww! finally over...we were all knackered but somehow managed to smile!
Here's the end product. Meanwhile they totally butchered my name...smh...Enjoy!



God bless xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment