Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dec 21st Bride: Jesse

I met bride Jesse on the day of her trial makeup. She said she was having a bridal shower and would like her trial makeup done on that day, so I figured I'd just go over, test some colors out on her and be done in time. But oh no!! this was not that kind of bridal shower at all...
I walked into her house and the first thing I saw was a bedazzled (and when I mean bedazzled...I mean BEDAzzled!), long flowy gold dress hanging in her living room. She's like "this is what i'm wearing"...at that moment I knew that Jesse liked her things "fancy" :)

Doing her makeup was fun for me...no restrictions..."just make me and my bridesmaids G-L-A-M!", which is exactly what I did.

Enjoy!

Bridesmaids...








 Bridesmaids all done....

 My bride, Jesse with no makeup...
Eyes all done...working on the lips..




 All dressed and ready to go get married!!




Makeup by UD@FaceByMaori
Hair - Yandi Biza
Photographer - Yemi Thompson Photography


God Bless xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Everybody looked gorgeous!!I wasn't sure if you did the bridesmaids as well but when I looked at them closely I knew it has to be you. You are so amazing at what you do. Can't wait for you to do mine when that day comes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody looked gorgeous!!I wasn't sure if you did the bridesmaids as well but when I looked at them closely I knew it had to be you. You are so amazing at what you do. Can't wait for you to do mine when that day comes:-)

    ReplyDelete