Monday, January 6, 2014

Vintage Inspired Bridal Shoot: Butterfly Girls

Butterfly girls is a group of professional makeup artists that provide makeup services for events and charities throughout the year using Motives makeup by Loren Ridinger. Colleen is the CEO/Founder of Butterfly Girls. I met Colleen a few years back and was happy to meet someone with like-minded faith. She explained her vision for the company...and that got me going!Like I said before, if I can use my God given talent for a good cause...I'm all in!

Colleen approached me to assist her with putting together a "Butterfly girls Shoot". We put together a team  and came up with a concept...Vintage Bride. Styling was done by yours truly!

Here are some pictures from the shoot....Enjoy!












Makeup - UD@FaceByMaori
Styling - UD@StyleByMaori and Colleen - www.followcolleenmakeup.com
Hair - Yandi Biza
Photographer - Mike Mooreland Photography
Videography - Evolution Video Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment