Sunday, January 5, 2014

Client: Michelle@MyDreamzEventz

Better late than never....

Happy New Year Folks!! I pray for God's blessings and favor upon everyone this year!

Just got a package in the mail today from Katie Snyder photography. Sometime late last year I was contacted by Michelle @ MyDreamzEventz to do her makeup for some profile shots. Got to the location and realized that I had left my memory card and could not get any before and after pictures....sheeshhh! Katie was extremely nice and offered to take shots for me. I honestly didn't think I would get the pictures but you can imagine my utter excitement when I received the package today!!

Deciding on which pictures to post is a totally different story...so many great pictures to choose from. Finally narrowed it down to the below.

Enjoy!


Before...

After...










Photographer - Katie Snyder Photography - http://www.katiesnyder.com/
Makeup - UD@FaceByMaori

God bless xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment