Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 25th bride: Addie Kasali!

January 25th was an extremely happy day for me. One of my besties, Addie got married to her boo in a traditional Nigerian ceremony in Richmond, VA. Just a little bit about my friend Addie....she has the most "couldn't be bothered" personality in this world. Well, between her and my other friend Bosoye...actually...no...I take that back Bosoye is definitely worse. Anyways...you get my point...lol. Wedding date set, she decides she wants me to come up with her entire outfit...color...style..everything! I'm like ok...its either you completely trust my capabilities or it was her "couldn't be bothered" attitude speaking.

Either way, most people know i'm all about making people look hot..so I was definitely excited to help her. I reached out to my friend Wunmi, who has an amazing boutique store in Lagos with the most gorge-y fabrics ever and that was it!! I have to say Wunmi was really patient with us cause Lord knows we stalked her...alot!

On a side note....If you're a bride and you need outfits for your traditional wedding,hit me up. Nakenohs and StyleByMaori have partnered up to cater to brides in the States who need traditional engagement outfits. We will handle everything. Jewelry, Fabrics (all types), gele...you name it, we will deliver. Also, if you need "aso-ebi" for your friends and family let us know.

http://instagram-ps.5thvillage.com/u/nakenohs/

Back to Addie...

Typically I post before and afters but I figured I'd share pictures from the entire event. It was such a lovely day and the couple looked extremely in love. May God bless their union.

My darling friend, Addie..before! Please do not kill me...
 Almost done...
 All done...

 Outfit by Nakenohs...concept by StyleByMaori...loved it!
Of course we had all the time in the world to take pictures considering that the "alaga" was taking her time collecting money from the in-laws...sheeshh!


 As Addie called it...her BLUETIFULLLL girls!
 Weddings are not complete without a "kiss the bride" picture!!

 See Koko's pout ohh!
 Stunning!
 Before the big reveal..."the bling in front"...lol (Detola you know what I'm talking about)
 Mummy staring at her daughter
aww... Addie and her mum
 Meeting her in-laws...
 Love this picture...do y'all see how Tayo was staring at his wife???!!!!!!
 My fave...they were praying for each other
 Showing off her bling...err..sorry ring!
 The couple!

Much love, Mr and Mrs Kasali!!!

Outfit: UD@StyleByMaori and Nakenohs
Makeup: UD@FaceByMaori
Gele: UD@FaceByMaori


No comments:

Post a Comment