Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 7th: Video Shoot

Oh the pains of video shoots...lol!

I love what I do but video shoots can be extremely exhausting especially when you are dealing with a lot of girls!! First of all, the girls arrived late so we were already behind schedule. With only 5 hours (or less) to work on 7 girls, I knew I had to focus on getting this done quickly. Typically I need about 45 minutes to an hour for each person...so I wasn't too happy about my time constraints but hey...took it one person at a time and I don't think I did too badly!!!

I know my favorite look...which one is yours????!!!

Look 1





Look 2




 Look 3






 Look 4






Look 5





Look 6




Don't have the final video from the shoot or more pics from behind the scenes as the video was being shot. Had to dash and go pick my baby from school. Will keep y'all posted when the final video goes viral.

God bless xoxo

1 comment:

  1. One and four are my favorites. All of them are pretty though!

    ReplyDelete