Monday, July 7, 2014

May Bride: Tosin

I am so behind on my posts…way behind! Tosin’s wedding was in May and we are in July…smhJ


Getting Tosin glammed up was so easy! Now before you start thinking that this one must really feel like she’s the ishhh…it’s not that at all. Tosin and I had a pre-wedding trial so we pretty much had her look “on lock”. I’m not going to lie, I am truly not a fan of makeup trials unless it is absolutely necessary but hers was so worth it because the final look came out even better than we envisioned.


Before


Had to capture this moment…her gift from her hubby were a pair of Louboutins and apparently that was her second pair of designer shoes from him. Hubby gave her a gift everyday starting the week of their wedding…..now that’s what I’m talking about!!








God bless xoxo

1 comment: