Saturday, July 26, 2014

July 3rd Bride - Adrianna

Adrianna was a bridesmaid at the wedding of one of my clients. She approached me and told me that her wedding was coming up in a few months but she wasn’t sure of the MUA she had finalized on.  She had actually done 5 trials with a number of MUA’s before she settled on her current MUA. She told me she would contact me. I wasn’t sure considering she already had someone booked, but to my utter surprise she actually did. She must have liked what I did for her friend because I got booked to do her wedding!! No complaints on my end…

Adrianna's mum 



Adrianna has such amazing bone structure!! She wanted pinky-coral eyes, brown eyeliner underneath her eyes and pink lips.





She had on a Lazaro gown that was beyoootifullll!!!!!





 Have a blessed day!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment