Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Riri Hearts MAC Fall Collection

...So Rihanna collaborated with MAC cosmetics and launched her Riri hearts MAC summer collection sometime in June of this year. I fell in love with the Riri Woo (matte red) lipstick but guess what??.it sold out in 3 hours! Now I have the inside scoop on the new Riri hearts MAC fall collection set to be launched September 26th in MAC stores and October 3rd in all other locations.


 I absolutely love the packaging. I need to go purchase this entire collection...well maybe not the "entire" collection. I might pass on the quad. I feel like I already have those colors in my kit.
 Cream color base in Diamonds, $22
 Powder blush in Bad Girl Gone Good, $23
 Powder blush duo (Bronze and coral) in Hibiscus Kiss, $29
 Eyeshadow quad in Smoked Cocoa, $44
 Lipsticks in Nude and Talk the Talk, $16.50. 2 great colors for darker skin tones. Talk the talk is a deep plum shade which is so "in" now.
 Lipglass in Riri Woo, $16.50
 Veluxe Brow Liner in Deep Dark Brunette, $21.50
 Pro Longwear lip pencil in Riri Woo, $21.50
 Liquidlast Liner in Pointblack, $21.50
Extended play lash in Gigablack, $17.50

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun, I will have to check it out and see if it's granola

    ReplyDelete