Tuesday, September 24, 2013

....Its been a long time coming!

Hi guys! Welcome to my world of makeup and style! woohooo...I'm soo excited! People who know me know that I love sharing makeup and style tips...basically dishing out my secrets! This is going to be such a great way for me to "make my mark" on a larger number of people. So make sure you bookmark this blog if you love makeup and bridal style because you're not going to want to miss out on any of my posts! God bless xxx
Model from Butterfly Girl shoot
Bridal style and makeup by UD@facebymaori
Hair by Yandi Biza

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Gorgeous makeup and styling too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! great blog!! definitely bookmarking it. also check out my skincare blog on http://homeandskincandeez.blogspot.com. make up definitely goes well with healthy skin, so be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete